Arvia Lawyers provide representation for those involved in motor vehicle accidents, injuries suffered due to work, negative outcomes following medical treatment, accidents suffered on public or private property and victims of crime.
We can assist you with legal advice and representation through all stages of your legal matter – from assessing the amount of personal injury compensation you may be entitled to and lodgement of your personal injury claim, to compassionately guiding you to reach a fair personal injury settlement.
Personal injury claims can cover the following situations:
- Motor vehicle accident compensation (including cars, motorbikes, trams, trains etc.)
- Public liability (e.g. injury suffered at a public event or on private/public land)
- Product liability (e.g. injury from defective products)
- Occupiers liability (e.g. injury sustained on the property of another)
- Medical negligence (e.g. injury sustained due to treatment provided or failure to diagnose by a medical professional)
- Professional negligence (e.g. injury or loss suffered from poor or incorrect advice or work)
- Victims of Crime (e.g. seeking assistance for victims and their families to help them recover from violent criminal acts)
- Insurance Policy Disputes (assisting you to process a claim under your insurance policy)
Due to the complicated laws that apply to different injuries and strict time limits which govern lodgement of claims, contact Arvia right away to organise a consultation.