Menzies Arvia Lawyers has extensive experience in assisting people dealing with a variety of insurance and superannuation disputes.
Some of these disputes may involve claiming a loss under an insurance policy, or when an insurance company refuses to indemnify you when a claim is brought against you. In some instances, you may need advice in relation to a claim brought against you for something you are not insured for.
It is important to seek early advice regarding what options you may have to develop an appropriate strategy.
Some of the types of insurance disputes which may arise include:
- Health and travel insurance claims
- Income protection and total disability claims
- Home, contents, business and motor vehicle claims
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Public liability insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Class action claims
- Commercial property insurance
- Building and construction insurance
Contact us for more information or to get advice about your specific situation.